Winter Men's Bible Study
Every Tuesday, from 01/21/2020 to 02/25/2020, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Come join us as we examine the relationship between faith and works in Matt Chandler's study on James! We completed 7 weeks in the fall and will be studying the remaining 6 weeks beginning in January. The class will be facilitated by Pastor John Lewis & Pastor Kim Katterheinrich. Check out some of the benefits of this study below and call the church office to register: 513-867-5411 (Cost for materials is $16.00.)
- Gain a better understanding of the Book of James and how to apply its practical wisdom in your life today.
- Learn how to deal with trials and temptations, understanding that enduring adversity ultimately brings joy.
- Learn to extend mercy, not harsh judgment, to others.
- Learn to fight against the passions and desires at war within us.
- Recognize the importance of praying for one another in sickness, health, suffering, and joy.
- Accept the challenge to speak truth to our brothers and sisters who wander from their faith.